- Get Instant confirmation
- Secured booking engine
- 4-step booking process
Modify or cancel your reservation
Best Price Guarantee Terms & Conditions
The Lind Boracay ("The Lind Boracay") will make available the best guest room price for the hotel (the "Best Price Guarantee"). "The Lind Boracay Website" are the websites owned or operated by or on behalf of The Lind Boracay bearing the logo and branding of The Lind Boracay.
In the unlikely event that a lower price at The Lind Boracay is made available on a non-The Lind Boracay website (the "Competing Price"), upon its receipt of a claim that satisfies these Best Price Guarantee terms and conditions (the "BPG Terms"), The Lind Boracay will honor that Competing Price.
Terms and Conditions
- For a claim to be eligible under the Best Price Guarantee:
- The claim must be submitted prior to, or within 24 hours after, making a reservation through a The Lind Boracay Website, and at least 24 hours before the standard check-in time at The Lind Boracay Hotel.
- The claim must include:
- Booking Confirmation Number
- Full Name on the reservation
- Lower rate found (with currency)
- Room type/ Rate plan (i.e Deluxe Room with Buffet Breakfast)
- Url of the website where the lower price was found
- Reservation date
- Stay dates
- A claim may be rejected by The Lind Boracay if it is incomplete or concerns a non-The Lind Boracay Website.
PLEASE NOTE: You don't need to make a booking on the competitor website, just email the complete details of your claim to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get in touch with you within 48 hours from the receipt of the claim to verify its validity.
- For the Competing Price to be valid, it must be a currently available lower published online room price for The Lind Boracay Hotel, the same stay dates, the same number of guests, the same room type, with a similar view and room size, and include similar or additional value-added amenities (e.g., free breakfast).
- The Lind Boracay will compare the total room cost of a stay, and multiple claims for a stay consisting of two or more nights in the same week at the same The Lind Boracay Hotel.
- The Lind Boracay will convert any Competing Price offered in a different currency than the price made available through the The Lind Boracay Website, and may deny claims where it determines that the difference between the price is due to exchange rate fluctuations.
- Taxes, Surcharges, Booking fees, extra adult fees, fees for children, rollaway charges will be included in the price comparison.
- The estimated value of value-added amenities (e.g.,free breakfast, use of Wifi, vouchers) offered as part of a Competing Price will be excluded from the price comparison, and will not be provided by The Lind Boracay when honoring a lower price.
- The Lind Boracay may deny claims where the difference between the Competing Price and the price on the The Lind Boracay Website is less than one percent.
- The Best Price Guarantee does not apply to:
- Unpublished or negotiated prices (e.g., corporate discount rates, group rates, meeting rates);
- Rates requiring membership in a club or other organization, offered pursuant to direct mail or email solicitations, requiring discount codes or coupons, or otherwise not intended for the general public;
- Package prices (e.g., prices that include a combination of a room and airfare, an overnight cruise, car rental);
- Prices offered by opaque providers (e.g., Hotwire, Priceline) that do not provide the name or location of the hotel until after a reservation has been made; and
- Prices offered on on-request websites that do not provide immediate hotel confirmations (e.g., Asiaweb).
- The Best Price Guarantee does not apply to existing reservations that are not booked through a The Lind Boracay Website, and The Lind Boracay is not responsible for any fees associated with cancelling a reservation made through a different channel (e.g., a call center, a non-The Lind Boracay Website).
- If a valid Best Price Guarantee claim is submitted without an existing reservation, the individual making the valid claim will be contacted by The Lind Boracay and must make a reservation in the manner communicated by The Lind Boracay within 24 hours from receipt of the communication or local check-in time at The Lind Boracay Hotel. Failure to make a reservation in the required time period will invalidate the claim.
- The Best Price Guarantee will be suspended during times where the The Lind Boracay Websites or certain prices are not available due to an outage, a technical issue or a circumstance beyond The Lind Boracay's reasonable control.
- A Best Price Guarantee reward will only be provided if the individual making the valid claim stays in the reserved guest room.
- The Lind Boracay has the sole right and discretion to determine the validity of any claim and will not review documentation provided by the individual submitting a claim as part of its validation process. The Lind Boracay reserves the right to deny a claim, if it cannot independently verify the availability of a Competing Price at the time it processes the claim.
- The Lind Boracay may at any time and without notice terminate or restrict a person's ability to submit a claim under or otherwise benefit from the Best Price Guarantee, if in its sole discretion The Lind Boracay determines that such person has: (1) acted in a manner inconsistent with applicable laws or ordinances; (2) acted in a fraudulent or abusive manner, (3) submitted multiple invalid Best Price Guarantee claims; (4) failed to stay at The Lind Boracay Hotels after receiving approved Best Price Guarantee Claims; or (5) breached any of these BPG Terms.
- Any disputes arising out of or related to the Best Price Guarantee or these BPG Terms shall be handled individually without any class action, and shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Philippines.
- Void where prohibited by law. The Lind Boracay reserves the right to amend, revise, supplement, suspend or discontinue the Best Price Guarantee or these BPG Terms at anytime in its sole discretion and without prior notice.